Always Wanted to Make it Big in Fashion?
Making it Big in Fashion is a one off opportunity for anyone wanting to enter the fashion industry. Whether you are a designer, journalist, entrepreneur or just have a passion for fashion, this event provides a chance of networking with industry professionals.
The event will be a chance to mingle with fashion students, journalists, buyers and stylists. This is a fantastic chance to gain advice and insight in to the both the design and business side of the industry.
A series of guest speakers will be offering advice based on their careers in the industry. You will have the chance to find out the tricks of the trade from the experts themselves in a question and answer session.
The guest speakers include:
- Nicholas Dex – Founder of ODF (One Diverse Fashion) and Rip the Runway UK.
- Emma Hart – Managing Director of Push PR (working with Elle, Grazia, Cosmopolitan and Vogue)
- Emile Carr – Designer and Founder of Emile London (clients include Kanye West and Alexander McQueen)
- Debbie Shasanva – Fashion Production and Editorial Assistant for a major online fashion retailer
- Representatives from Omi Api Style Consultancy
- Leon Wenham – Fashion Recruitment Advisor
The night will include a live showcase of Emile London and Bola Bolla collections alongside exhibitions including Diva Juwels, Kende Fashion and Caramel Rock. You will also have the chance to win some exclusive give aways on the night.
The event will be taking place on 7 August at the exciting venue Google Campus London between 6 and 10pm. Tickets are £8 and can be purchased here.